Monday, March 21, 2005

Pizza on the Patio!!!

Well, once again we are having the perfect weather! (Wait until June, July & August....) I was in charge of dinner and FHE tonight, so I decided to make pizza and eat on the patio before our lesson on the resurrection. I've been experimenting with pizza dough and sauce. Tonight I made a black olive & herb dough ( I show 2 dough balls below, but I made 4. I put two in the fridge for tomorrow) and I made a tomato/alfredo combo sauce with a dash of basil pesto and sun dried tomato pesto. The dough had excellent flavor, everyone liked it. I need to tweek in the cooking time. The sauce was good, not perfect. I told the kids we were going to have pizza every Monday for the next month while I work on getting the perfect dough and sauce combo worked out. I'm getting close... Anyway, below are some pic's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home